HOW TO PLAY
- Three-plus people make a bunch of cards with people, nouns, or gerunds on them. (Think: “Led Zeppelin,” “one-night stands,” “high-fiving,” etc.). Click here to download a PDF of 72 sample “Overrated” cards, illustrated by Andy Warner.
- A card is read aloud.
- Players silently contemplate the item’s true worth relative to its perceived worth.
- Everybody does a kind of rock-paper-scissors motion.
- And then simultaneously makes one of three gestures:
- Hand in O-shape, held high: OVERRATED
- Hand in — shape, held level: PERFECTLY RATED
- Hand in inverted-U shape, held low: UNDERRATED